Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems of men and women facing. The white flakes can be annoying and embarrassing.They also cause acne and mess with our skin as well.
What causes dandruff?
So what is dandruff? It is caused when a fungus (eg yeast) is called Malassezia growing on the scalp. This results in skin secretion. There are two types of dandruff. One occurs due to dryness in the scalp, while the other occurs due to the production of excess oil in the scalp. Some of the known causes of dandruff are
- Incorrect and irregular brushing hair
- Shampoo rarely
- Wrong diet
- Disease stress and some diseases like Parkinson’s, eczema and seborrheic eczema
There are many easy ways to get rid of dandruff. Many products are available on the market for dandruff treatment. But not everyone is really effective and satisfying to keep the scalp clean. Some may or may not help, some may meet a particular scalp while others may not be of the right quality or can be very expensive.
So let’s take a look at some of these home remedies for hair dandruff free, which will help you get rid of an itchy scalp and irritation.
Tips for dandruff hair free:
Here are the various essential oils and home remedies that you can use to get rid of dandruff:
It is the most popular to use in the treatment of dandruff. The constant use of olive oil is known to reduce dandruff. This is because olive oil is a large moisturizer and contains natural clarification properties.
- Massage the scalp with olive oil regularly and see dandruff disappear forever.
- Be sure to leave the night oil to the desired results.
- Make sure that the application time and the wash time do not exceed 10 hours.
- Also, remember to sleep on an old pillowcase to absorb oil or wrap your head in a cotton hood before bed.
Another excellent cure for dandruff is castor oil. With its fungicidal and antibacterial properties, castor oil can effectively treat infections in the scalp.It is loaded with important nutrients like amino acids, omega-6 and vitamin E. It moisturises the skin dry, flaky and itchy and helps eliminate dandruff.
To get rid of dandruff instantly with castor oil, follow these steps:
- Put a little bit of warm mixture of castor oil and olive oil on the head.
- Wrap a warm towel around your head for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then wash with a good quality shampoo. This eliminates the scalp.
Camphor and coconut oil:
Here is a simple ayurvedic remedy that you can try to get rid of dandruff problems. As you know, coconut oil is good for feeding your hair and scalp.
- Add a teaspoon of camphor to half a cup of coconut oil and store in an airtight container.
- Apply to the scalp and massage for 10 minutes each night before going to bed.
- Continue this treatment for 2 weeks and when dandruff is in control, go to the application only every other night.
Coconut oil and lemon juice:
Lemon juice contains extremely useful anti-fungal properties that make it an important weapon in the dirt dandruff.
This combo is one of the best home remedies for dandruff.
- Warm coconut oil and squeeze lemon juice so that for lemon juice, on the one hand, put five pieces of coconut oil
- Mix well and peel massage.
- Use this regularly to eliminate dandruff.
Another old recipe for many hair disturbances is Old Good Neem. Neem leaf contains antibiotics, antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties that make it a powerful dandruff agent.
- Boil some Neem the leaves and sewers.
- Use this water to rinse your hair after washing your hair normally.
- This will not only work on dandruff but will also help you get rid of body acne.
Vinegar is rich in potassium and extremely effective in getting dead skin that leads to dandruff. In particular, apple cider vinegar helps to improve blood circulation. Remember not to use vinegar to treat chemically treated. The smell of vinegar, in case it’s the rodent idea, will fade when the hair is dry.
- A vinegar rinse also helps cure dandruff.
- After washing and conditioning the hair, add a few drops of apple cider vinegar into a cup of water and use it as a final rinse, focusing on the scalp.
- You can also choose balsamic vinegar for the same.
Aloe Vera gel has antibacterial and fungicidal properties and is known to reduce dandruff in addition to its myriad of benefits for skin and hair. Aloe Vera eliminates dandruff, calms and heals the scalp, as a remedy.
- Apply pure aloe vera gel to the scalp and massage.
- Beat some eggs in a bowl and then apply it to the scalp.
- Wash off after two hours.
After using this dandruff will be reduced, which makes the hair soft and glossy. One of the good home remedies for hair dirt free.
Tulsi and Amla:
Make a paste of Tulsi and add the powder with water. You can also add yoghurt. Then apply this mixture to your scalp and wash it away as it dries.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is an excellent cure for dandruff. Just a few drops in your regular hair oil and massage the scalp.
The apple juice also helps keep dandruff control. Massage the scalp and hair with apple juice. You can possibly be a final rinse for your hair.
Beetroot and garlic Juice:
A mixture of beet juice, vinegar and garlic juice also helps to reduce dandruff.
Another infallible cure for dandruff is hibiscus leaving pasta. Absolutely works and helps the texture of the hair too!
- Grind some hibiscus leaves and apply the paste on the scalp.
- Wash off after 30 minutes.
A paste of green grams of powder mixed with yoghurt is an effective way of treating a flaking scalp.
Cheese and lemon:
Mix a cup of cheese with five teaspoons of lemon juice; Apply and massage this package for a few minutes and wash it after 15-20 minutes. Do this every 2-3 days to gradually reduce dandruff.
This can also be used alone to eliminate and prevent dandruff from unpleasant disclosure. After washing and rinse the hair, apply yoghurt to the scalp and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse and wash the hair again with a small amount of shampoo.
You may also read – Top 8 Tips to Prevent Hair Loss from Thyroid
Ingredients that doctors suggest for dandruff free:
Aspirin tablets dissolved in shampoos are also said to help reduce dandruff.
All of the above measures should be followed regularly. Choose those that are most comfortable for you and be consistent in use.
There are a lot of products available on the market that can help reduce dandruff home.
- Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo combines the powers of refreshing cola nut and mint complexes, helping to control the secretion of oil without drying the hair. And “known to work well with stubborn dandruff thanks to its ingredients – zinc pyrite and complex bio pillow. It helps to clean the scalp by removing all contaminants.
- Head & Shoulders Shampoo Anti-hair fall, one of the oldest of the party, is well-known to help carefully remove dandruff. It cleans carefully, but beyond use is known to dry the hair.
Massage oil and hot packaging:
Hot Massage Oil:
Massage with hot oils is said to be the oldest and most reliable methods for treating dandruff. Good massage oil hair brand herbs help treat dandruff easily at home.
- Take 100 ml coconut oil and add a few drops of tea tree oil, two cups of Aloe Vera, two teaspoons of fenugreek powder and dried basil to it.
- Mix these ingredients and some heat oil for about five minutes.
- Then filter the oil and store it in an airtight container. When using the heat slightly and massage the scalp and hair, one hour before washing.
A few times the use of this oil will help get rid of dandruff free hair heavily.
Some hair packs also help reduce dandruff. Packaging with hair plays a key role in hair care, especially when used after a hair massage.
Oil heat opens the pores on the scalp, which accepts more nutrition from the outside when using hair packs. Ingredients are said to penetrate deep into the scalp to deliver amazing results.
You may also read – 5 Hair Care Tips & Routine that Every Guy Needs to Know
Use Right Shampoo:
Having clean hair is important to ensure that dandruff is not set.There are large chains of large dandruff shampoo that work wonders. It is better to choose something mild unless the case is serious. The dead cells should be prevented from accumulation and the best way to do that is to keep your hair and scalp completely clean.
Water and Food:
- You should also drink a lot of water to keep your body healthy and clean.
- Foods rich in vitamin B, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids are good if you want to, make sure your scalp is free from scaling. Nutrients and essential oils are for your hair.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are also a must. Eat protein-rich foods, including eggs, legumes and other dietary supplements.
- Junk food, like hamburgers, pizza, pasta and fried products should be avoided. Drink unhealthy, such as coke, soda, hard drinks and soda is said to be one of the causes of dandruff.
- The lack of adequate sleep and work pressure among family members, colleagues and work tend to increase the chances of getting dandruff.
- Unhealthy living conditions, hormonal imbalance, and some other factors such as replacement of cams, lack of maintenance hair are said to be the causes of dandruff.
- Be sure to always cover the hair during the journey. This will help reduce the risk of dandruff as the hair would not have to withstand the hard environment contaminated.
- Also, when swimming, make sure you oil your hair and wear a shower cap. This will help reduce the risk of chlorine ruin hair.
- Do not expose the hair to the sun’s rays, especially since the harmful UVA and UVB rays can wipe the hair out.
- Also, take care of using herbal remedies to remove dandruff, as most of the products contain harmful parabens, sulfates and silicones.
- However, ingredients such as ZPT and Pro-V Complex help to reduce dandruff to a large extent.
Important Points to Remember:
Never share combs and hairbrushes.
Clean regularly and keep them clean and orderly.
If you see the first symptom of dandruff, immediately use a dandruff shampoo and conditioner relief. Switch to different shampoos to see what fits best.
Some of the remedies may be a bit of hair drying. Follow up with a good conditioner and make sure the moisture is locked.
The tips we mention here can be used as a supplement to care for your hair dandruff.If you like this post, keep sharing.