How to lose weight quickly, easily and correctly?
Anyone can lose weight but is necessary that what they do for weight loss is correct .”Genetic”, or “hereditary,” the fullness for which people like to be overweight are so fond of hiding, is a myth.
Question – Many people asked that in order to lose weight fast, you need to eat less and move more …
According to the studies we found that only 30% of people can lose weight by limiting diet and intensive physical exertion. The remaining 70% with intensive physical exertion do not lose weight, but “squares” (they increase even more in volume). Physical activity is necessary, but not for burning fat, but for the prevention and treatment of diseases associated with obesity (hypertension, type 2 diabetes, etc.).
Next Question – So, people who in principle cannot lose weight, still exist?
“Genetic”, or “hereditary”, the fullness for which people like to be overweight are so fond of hiding – this is a myth. Anyone can lose weight. Even with serious endocrine disorders and multiple genetic “breakages” (and such a “cocktail” is infrequent), weight loss is possible. Another thing is that such people should lose weight under medical supervision.
Next Question – Then why do not all lose weight?
– Very often for “food alcoholism” a person hides from something. I know a girl whose weighed is 120 kg. She sat for a long time on various diets, but at the first conversation with the therapist it turned out that she … is afraid of a possible marriage. And “protected” from him with the help of excess weight. When we sorted out the problem, weight quickly left. With obesity, the protective mechanisms of the psyche are triggered, when a person finds many arguments why he cannot lose weight.
Next Question – If someone in a very short time lose weight by 30, 40, 50 kg. It is believed that it is dangerous to drop so sharply …
– Usually abruptly (by 15-18 kg per month) anyone lose weight with initially large body weight (150-170 kg). If the body weight is not so critical, men lose weight in the first month by 5-9, women – by 4-7 kg.
It is dangerous when a person quickly and quickly sheds weight on their own. Weight loss is comparable to a surgical operation, in which all organs are operated at once. The organism is dramatically restructured (capillaries atrophy, which serves fat, blood becomes viscous, etc.), and doctors should monitor possible adverse reactions.
According to WHO, only 5% of people who lose weight can save the result within a year.
– Usually, the weight after diets quickly returns. Man, having held out for a while, quickly makes up lost time. Keep the result allows only a new philosophy of nutrition, which is individual for each person. The task of a specialist is to enable a person to understand what he really needs.
Secrets that will help to lose weight
- Formulate the goal
The goal for which you lose weight, should be simple and contain a clear explanation – what good will you get when you lose weight.
- Eat everything!
Do not impose restrictions on the use of any products. Otherwise, you may encounter a neurotic need for them. Your goal – to avoid a negative attitude to the process of losing weight. Therefore, indulgences in losing weight are necessary.
- Search for pleasure
After a person sits on a diet, the place in the “circle of pleasures” is released. It must be filled at once with new hobbies and interests, otherwise the place freed from overeating may be filled with anger and anger.
- Do not allow fasting
Fasting slows down metabolic processes and in the future provokes weight gain. To speed the metabolic processes was high, you need to eat often and fractional – there are at least 4 times a day, breaks between meals should be no more than 4.5 hours, the night break between the last dinner and the first breakfast is 10-12 hours.
- Avoid alcohol
Any alcohol is high-calorie, dehydrates the body, a person under the influence of alcohol loses control over the situation and begins to overeat, ethanol disrupts the work of the liver, which processes fats.
- Get enough sleep
Lack of sleep slows down metabolic processes, worsens mood and provokes overeating.
- Drink water
It is useful to consume 1.5-2 litres of clean drinking water (with caution in GB and kidney disease)
- Do not eat cheap food
Choose a good quality natural food with high nutritional value: and do not eat much, and save health.
I hope you like this article on How to lose weight quickly, easily and correctly? So if you have any query related to this article feel free to ask. And hope that you will lose weight fast with help of exercise or naturally.